For your safety, AFCEA NOVA will be following federal, state, and local guidelines at the time of the event. AFCEA NOVA will not ask attendees for information regarding vaccination status. The guidelines, protocols, notices, and waivers below apply to all event attendees, regardless of vaccination status.
NOTICE OF RISK
By registering for this event, you affirm that you understand the following Notice of Risk. If you are registering on another’s behalf, ensure that the terms are acknowledged by attendee; you assume full responsibility for their acceptance of this notice.
AFCEA NOVA (which includes AFCEA, AFCEA NOVA, Potomac Management Resources (PMR), and all their affiliated entities) cannot prevent you from becoming exposed to, contracting, or spreading COVID-19 while attending its events and/or entering onto premises where AFCEA NOVA’s events are held. It is not possible to prevent against the presence of the disease. Therefore, if you choose to attend an event organized by AFCEA NOVA and enter onto premises where its events are held, you may be exposing yourself to and/or increasing your risk of contracting or spreading COVID-19.
By registering for this event, you agree to abide by the following Safety Protocols. If you are registering on another’s behalf, ensure that they agree to abide by these terms; you assume full responsibility for their acceptance of these terms.
I agree to adhere to and comply with all safety protocols outlined by AFCEA NOVA and understand that I may be removed from the event if I do not comply. These protocols currently include the following, but may be updated or adjusted. Any changes will be communicated by AFCEA NOVA to attendees in advance of the event and/or upon attendees’ arrival at the event.
- I will not attend if I have symptoms of COVID-19 or have been in contact with anyone who has tested positive for COVID-19 in the past 14 days.
- I may be required to wear a mask (based on state and local guidelines at the time of the event)
- I will practice social distancing throughout the duration of the event.
- I understand that failure to comply with these regulations may be cause for removal from the event.
- Masks are recommended at all times, except when actively eating or drinking.
- Hand sanitizer will be provided for attendees.
- Socially distant seating in event space will allow for appropriate and safe space amongst attendees.
- We ask that if anyone has a fever, feels sick, or has been exposed to COVID-19 that they do not attend.