Don't see the information you are looking for? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our event will be held via Zoom. If you don't already have the Zoom application downloaded, you can get it here. We recommend doing this in advance— it can take a sec. If you cannot download the app, you can join sessions by clicking "Join in browser" when you are prompted to opent the Zoom app.
You will submit your resume during the registration process. If you would like to upload an updated resume, it must be submitted by Friday, March 19 at 5:00PM EST. You can submit your updated resume by modifying your resume HERE.
You will receive an email on Monday, March 22 with resumes to review. Please use the week leading up to the event to review resumes and have notes prepared to share with the student on the Tuesday, March 30, 2021.
AFCEA NOVA will place reviewers into breakout rooms and will move students in and out of the rooms during their appointment times.
- If you dial in through the phone AND computer, please make sure to mute your computer audio to avoid feedback.
- If you have a question for the speakers, or are having technical difficulties, use the chat box in your toolbar.
- Remain on mute until 1:1 reviews.
1:1 REVIEW BREAKOUTS
- Turn on your camera for optimal interaction with other attendees.
- Remember to un-mute when it is your turn to talk.
- Reviewers: Click the green "Share Screen" button on your Zoom toolbar to share resume with the student.
- Select the screen/window/application you would like to share.
- Be mindful of anything you don't want seen by others while you are screen sharing.