PEO Digital Matchmaking Request
Members from the Department of the Navy’s Program Executive Office for Digital and Enterprise Services (PEO Digital) will be on hand to participate in the industry matching session.
To request a matchmaking session with us:
- Review the PEO Digital topics of interest listed below.
- Draft a unique description (100 words or less) addressing the topic and individual you would like to meet with. If you would like to meet with more than one PEO Digital representative, make sure to list your request in order of preference.
- Email your request to PEO_Digital_Public_Affairs.firstname.lastname@example.org by Tuesday, May 3, 2022.
Please note that that matchmaking registration closes at 5:00 PM on Tuesday, May 3, 2022. Companies will be matched on a first-come, first-served basis and the quality of the match. Companies will be notified of their matches by close of business on Wednesday, May 4, 2022. If additional slots are available on the day of the event, they will be filled on a first-come, first served basis.
PEO Digital Representatives and Topics
- Agile & DevSecOps
- Cloud Computing
- Zero Trust
- 5G / Wi-Fi Implementation
- BAN/LAN Optical Networking
- Voice, Video and Data Convergence